Once the sun starts coming out, we feel the need to make a list of fun stuff to do during the next few months.
1. Hike: everywhere. Too many favorites to list them all, but if you need a place to start, just head up Millcreek Canyon.
2. The Drive-in movie theater: (Brooke went once already, but slept through both movies (!!!), so she needs a re-do.)
3. Driving Range: our guys love golf, so we both want to try a little harder to get better this season. Plus, the driving range is a much easier commitment than a 4-hour round of 18 holes!
4. Tennis: we are absolutely terrible, but tennis is such a fun sport. Luckily, we have a patient older brother who loves to play with us.
5. Picnic: our favorite spots for a lunch in the sunshine are Memory Grove, Sugarhouse Park and Donner Park.
6. Park City bike ride: there is nothing like going on a bike ride through Park City. It is just so beautiful and refreshing.
7. Rita’s: this our favorite place for custard and Italian ice. Sam and I first tried Rita’s in South Carolina and are now hooked. They have locations in Union Heights and Draper.
8. Tea in the Courtyard at Grand America: We have had tea in the beautiful lobby lounge, but cannot wait to go sit in the gorgeous courtyard for tea time. It’s such a fancy & fun afternoon date for only $20/person.
9. Ruth’s Diner for dinner: it’s a SLC classic and visitors will not be disappointed with the location. It’s one of our favorite patios to eat on because of the beautiful surroundings.
10. Sunday walks & House hunting: Sam and I are loving going on walks every Sunday through our Holladay neighborhood. It’s a great place to dream about what we want our future home to look like (also adding to our ridiculous expectations, but that’s beside the point).