The third trimester of pregnancy is no joke – shout out to all the mamas out there that go through it without complaining! With only a few weeks to go, we are both battling swollen feet, sleepless nights, and moments of pure exhaustion. However, in the midst of all this, we are loving seeing family and friends at baby showers, prepping our nurseries, and getting ready to meet these little humans! Here are a few things that are making us feel happy right now:
- MAC Concealer: Pregnancy has been a bit of a curve ball when it comes to my complexion. Thankfully this concealer is a WINNER! It is not greasy and stays put all day long. The very best part is that it is now carried at Ulta which is nice and convenient since there is one just down the street from my house. You can find it here.
- Homemade Ice Cream: Instead of a birthday cake I requested homemade chocolate marshmallow ice cream from my mom. She has an ice cream maker that is old school, at least 30 years old, and makes THE CREAMIEST ice cream! Here is the recipe she uses.
- DryBar Flexible Hold Hairspray: Now that I am moving into mom territory I anticipate not having too much free time to do my hair in the beginning. This stuff keeps my curls looking good for multiple days in a row. Plus, it totally doubles as a perfume in my book because it smells really good. You can find it here.
- An everything bag that fits all my stuff: Rosemary Card, of QNOOR, gifted me this gorgeous leather bag for the baby and I immediately fell in love. The leather is really supple and the gorgeous caramel neutral color works with everything. Quite possibly the prettiest diaper bag of all time!
- Tassel Earrings: it’s only fun to shop for three things right now – sunglasses, earrings and makeup – because they are the only things that still fit! I got bright purple tassel earrings from JCrew and have been wearing them probably a little too often, but it’s because they make it look like I sort of tried when paired with any outfit. Here are some that are similar.
The countdown is on! Here’s to a few more weeks of waddling
Share and Enjoy